Air Transport Economics Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Air Transport Economics
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Warner, Edward P.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1922-10
- Content Description: Report presenting an exploration of the costs of operation for commercial airlines operating in Europe at the time of the report.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Keyword: commercial aircraft
- Keyword: operation costs
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R12445
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930083155
- Report No.: NACA-TM-150
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930083155
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc55798