Numerical evaluation of mass-flow coefficient and associated parameters from wake-survey equations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Numerical evaluation of mass-flow coefficient and associated parameters from wake-survey equations
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Smith, Norman F.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Memorial Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1947-08
- Content Description: Report presenting a method for the determination by use of charts of mass-flow coefficient and associated flow parameters from pressure surveys in internal-flow systems. The charts presented cover a wide range of specific parameters through the complete range of subsonic Mach numbers. The equations have also been evaluated for flows that involve the adding of mechanical or thermal energy, such as flows behind radiators or propellers.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: mass-flow coefficients
- Keyword: pressure surveys
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R11307
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930082017
- Report No.: NACA-TN-1381
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930082017
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc55437