Compressive Buckling of Simply Supported Plates With Longitudinal Stiffeners Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Compressive Buckling of Simply Supported Plates With Longitudinal Stiffeners
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Seide, PaulCreator Type: Personal
Author: Stein, ManuelCreator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1949-03
- Content Description: "Charts are presented for the analysis of the stability under compression of simply supported rectangular plates with one, two, three, and an infinite number of identical equally spaced longitudinal stiffeners that have zero torsional stiffness" (p. 1).
- Physical Description: 23 p. : ill.
- Keyword: rectangular plates
- Keyword: longitudinal stiffeners
- Keyword: stability analysis
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R11800
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930082510
- Report No.: NACA-TN-1825
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930082510
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc55144