An Exploration of the Longitudinal Tensile and Compressive Properties Throughout an Extruded Shape of 24S-T Aluminum Alloy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An Exploration of the Longitudinal Tensile and Compressive Properties Throughout an Extruded Shape of 24S-T Aluminum Alloy
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Paul, D. A.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Aluminum Company of AmericaContributor Type: Organization
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1942-12
- Content Description: Note presenting an investigation of tensile and compressive properties of specimens cut from an extruded shape of 24S-T aluminum alloy. The tensile strengths, tensile yield strengths, elongations, and compressive yield strengths of both the uncrystallized and recrystallized portions were determined. The strength of a cross section of an extruded shape is the weighted average of the strengths of the unrecrystallized and the recrystallized areas.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: aluminum alloys
- Keyword: tensile strengths
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R10949
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930081659
- Report No.: NACA-TN-877
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930081659
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc54777