Stress Analysis of Monocoque Fuselage Bulkheads by the Photoelastic Method Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Stress Analysis of Monocoque Fuselage Bulkheads by the Photoelastic Method
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Ruffner, Benjamin F.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1942-12
- Content Description: Note presenting an investigation to determine the possibility of using the photoelastic method for the stress analysis of bulkheads in monocoque structures. The method was applied to several typical bulkheads including a circular ring with floor beam, a circular ring attached to the main wing spar, and a flying-boat bulkhead.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: monocoque fuselages
- Keyword: stress testing
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R10935
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930081645
- Report No.: NACA-TN-870
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930081645
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc54752