The Development of Electrical Strain Gages Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Development of Electrical Strain Gages
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: de Forest, A. V.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Leaderman, H.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1940-01
- Content Description: "The design, construction, and properties of an electrical-resistance strain gage consisting of fine wires molded in a laminated plastic are described. The properties of such gages are discussed and also the problems of molding of wires in plastic materials, temperature compensation, and cementing and removal of the gages. Further work to be carried out on the strain gage, together with instrument problems, is discussed" (p. 1).
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: strain gages
- Keyword: measuring instruments
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R10810
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930081520
- Report No.: NACA-TN-744
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930081520
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc54544