Note on the Air Forces on a Wing Caused by Pitching. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Note on the Air Forces on a Wing Caused by Pitching.
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Munk, Max M.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1925-03
- Content Description: Report containing information on the air forces on a wing produced by its pitching at a finite rate of angular velocity. The condition of smooth flow at the region of the trailing edge is maintained. The wing then experiences the same lift as if moving with the momentary velocity of the rear edge.
- Physical Description: 6 p.
- Keyword: pitching characteristics
- Keyword: aircraft wings
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R10311
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930081021
- Report No.: NACA-TN-217
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930081021
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc53912