Notes on the N.A.C.A. Control Force Recorder Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Notes on the N.A.C.A. Control Force Recorder
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Reeid, H. J. E.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1923-07
- Content Description: Emphasized here is the desirability of using recording instruments in the investigation of the characteristics of airplanes with particular reference to the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) control force recorder. Given here are photographs, records, and a description of the instrument developed by NACA for investigations on different types of aircraft. Described here is an instrument for recording control forces.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft control
- Keyword: control force recorders
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R10203
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930080913
- Report No.: NACA-TN-150
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930080913
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc53804