Notes on Propeller Design Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Notes on Propeller Design
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Munk, Max M.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1922-04
- Content Description: The best distribution of the thrust over the length of the propeller blade is investigated, taking into account chiefly the slipstream loss and the friction between the blades and the air.
- Physical Description: 9 p.
- Keyword: aircraft propellers
- Keyword: propeller blades
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R10157
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930080867
- Report No.: NACA-TN-94
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930080867
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc53758