N.A.C.A. Langley field wind tunnel apparatus: The tilting manometer Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title N.A.C.A. Langley field wind tunnel apparatus: The tilting manometer
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Norton, F. H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Bacon, D. L.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1921-01
- Content Description: A description is given of a tilting manometer designed to meet the requirements of a manometer for use in the wind tunnel at the Langley Memorial Aeronautical Laboratory. This gauge was designed to meet the requirements of a manometer in use in connection with a static pressure plate to indicate the wind speed in the tunnel. The requirements are noted. The sensitivity of the gauge must be made inversely proportional to the pressure to be measured. The gauge must be accurately and quickly set for any desired pressure.
- Physical Description: 4 p. : ill.
- Keyword: tilting manometers
- Keyword: measuring tools
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R10134
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930080844
- Report No.: NACA-TN-36
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930080844
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc53735