High thermal efficiency in airplane service Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title High thermal efficiency in airplane service
- Series Title NACA Technical Notes
Author: Sparrow, S. W.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1920-12
- Content Description: Described here is a method by which high average fuel economy has been achieved in aircraft engines. Details are given of the design of certain foreign engines that employ an unusual type of fuel-air ratio control in which the change in power produced by a mixture change is due almost entirely to the change in the power producing ability of the unit weight of the mixture. The safety and performance features of this type of control are explained.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: fuel economy
- Keyword: thermal efficiencies
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R10114
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930080824
- Report No.: NACA-TN-39
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930080824
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc53714