Characterization and Principal Themes in the Novels of Gustavo A. Martinez Zuviria (pseud. Hugo West) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Characterization and Principal Themes in the Novels of Gustavo A. Martinez Zuviria (pseud. Hugo West)
Author: Gerding, Jess L.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Dannelley, HenryContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Powell, Anna I.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1947
- Content Description: This thesis examines the themes in the work of Argentine novelist Gustavo Adolfo Martínez Zuviría, who wrote under the pseudonym of Hugo West.
- Physical Description: iii, 206 leaves
- Keyword: Gustavo A. Martinez Zuviria
- Keyword: Hugo West
- Keyword: Spanish American literature
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Gerding, Jess L.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1006
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01006
- UNT Catalog No.: b2474117
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc53705
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Degree Name: Master of Arts
- Academic Department: Department of Foreign Languages
- Degree Discipline: [Spanish]