To Determine the Need for Teacher Tenure in Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title To Determine the Need for Teacher Tenure in Texas
Author: Martin, WesleyCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Brenholtz, Harold, b. 1894Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: McAlister, Samuel Bertram, 1898-1963Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1946
- Content Description: The purpose of this study is to determine the need for teacher tenure in Texas. In order to determine this need, it will be necessary to investigate not only the need for tenure in the teaching profession, but also the advantages and disadvantages of tenure, the standards necessary for adequate tenure legislation, and the tenure situation as it exists in the public schools of Texas today.
- Physical Description: iv, 91 leaves
- Keyword: tenure
- Keyword: teachers
- Keyword: public schools
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Teachers -- Tenure -- Texas.
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Martin, Wesley
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.902
- Accession or Local Control No: n_00902
- UNT Catalog No.: b2467283
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc53455
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Education
- Degree Discipline: Education