Integration of Business Training with Business in Wellington, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Integration of Business Training with Business in Wellington, Texas
Author: Allen, O. C.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Larimer, W. A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Conrod, R. L.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1940
- Content Description: Studies whether or not the Wellington High School Commercial Department was meeting the probable future needs of business employers and employees of Wellington, Texas.
- Physical Description: vi, 73 leaves
- Keyword: business education
- Keyword: High School
- Keyword: business curriculum
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Business education -- Texas -- Wellington.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Business enterprises -- Texas -- Wellington.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Wellington
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Allen, O. C.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.293
- UNT Catalog No.: b2464114
- Accession or Local Control No: n_00293
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc53325
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Business Education
- Degree Discipline: Business Education