Method for Estimating Lift Interference of Wing-Body Combinations at Supersonic Speeds Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Method for Estimating Lift Interference of Wing-Body Combinations at Supersonic Speeds
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Nielsen, Jack N.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Kaattari, George E.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Ames Aeronautical Laboratory (U.S.)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: NASA Ames Research Center
- Creation: 1951-12-31
- Content Description: Memorandum presenting the use of the modified slender-body method to predict the lift and moment interference of triangular wing-body combinations adapted to combinations with other than triangular wings. The methods are applied to the prediction of the lit-curve slopes of nearly 100 triangular, rectangular, and trapezoidal wing-body configurations.
- Physical Description: 43 p. : ill.
- Keyword: wing-body combinations
- Keyword: lift interference
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 66N36376
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19660027086
- Report No.: NACA-RM-A51J04
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19660027086
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc53081