Compatibility of Metals with Liquid Fluorine at High Pressures and Flow Velocities Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Compatibility of Metals with Liquid Fluorine at High Pressures and Flow Velocities
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Schmidt, Harold W.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1958-04-17
- Content Description: Report presenting testing of specimens of various metals in selected geometric configurations exposed to liquid fluorine under controlled conditions of flow and pressure. None of the samples eroded, decomposed, or exhibited any measurable physical or chemical changes.
- Physical Description: 15 p. : ill.
- Keyword: fluid mechanics
- Keyword: thermodynamics
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 65N87352
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19650074949
- Report No.: NACA-RM-E58D11
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19650074949
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc53030