Performance of a Short Combustor at High Altitudes Using Hydrogen Fuel Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Performance of a Short Combustor at High Altitudes Using Hydrogen Fuel
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Sivo, Joseph N.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Fenn, David B.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: NASA Lewis Research Center
- Creation: 1956-08-07
- Content Description: Report presenting an investigation in the altitude test chamber to evaluate the performance of a 16-inch-long combustor designed for use with gaseous-hydrogen fuel. The investigation covered a range of combustor pressures and simulated altitudes at Mach number 0.8. Results regarding operational characteristics, combustor performance, and temperature profiles are provided.
- Physical Description: 20 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft combustors
- Keyword: aircraft power
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 63N16234
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19630006358
- Report No.: NACA-RM-E56D24
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19630006358
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52921