Effect of pressure level on afterburner-wall temperatures Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Effect of pressure level on afterburner-wall temperatures
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Shillito, Thomas B.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Smolak, George R.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: NASA Lewis Research Center
- Creation: 1958-06-11
- Content Description: Report presenting an investigation conducted on a full-scale afterburner and turbojet engine to determine the effect of pressure level on afterburner-wall temperature. For a given ratio of cooling airflow to afterburner gas flow, the afterburner-wall temperature increased as afterburner-outlet pressure was increased. The results indicated that heat transfer by luminous radiation was not significant any pressure level investigated.
- Physical Description: 23 p. : ill.
- Keyword: turbojet engines
- Keyword: aircraft afterburners
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 63N12515
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19630002639
- Report No.: NACA-RM-E58D01
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19630002639
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52844