Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2008-11-13 - Rira Lim, piano Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2008-11-13 - Rira Lim, piano
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
- Added Title Lecture Recital: A Comparison of Ferruccio Busoni's Two Original Piano Compositions, Indianische Fantasie for Piano and Orchestra, Op. 44, and Indianisches Tagebuch, Book I
Performer: Lim, RiraCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Piano
Performer: Schalkwyk, Willem vanContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Composer: Busoni, Ferruccio, 1866-1924Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Indianisches Tagebuch, Book I
Composer: Busoni, Ferruccio, 1866-1924Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Indianische Fantasie for Piano and Orchestra, Op. 44
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2008-11-13
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Concert Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Piano music.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 11_13_08 Lim
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52528
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Piano Performance
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Display Note: "Indianische Fantasie for Piano and Orchestra, Op. 44" (Busoni) -performed movements II. Andante quasi lento and III. Piu vivamente.