Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2008-10-22 - Juan Alamo, marimba Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2008-10-22 - Juan Alamo, marimba
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
- Added Title Lecture Recital: A Performance Guide and Theoretical Study of Keiko Abe's Marimba d'Amore and Prism Rhapsody for Marimba and Orchestra
Performer: Alamo, JuanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Marimba
Composer: Abe, Keiko, 1937-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Marimba d'Amore
Composer: Abe, Keiko, 1937-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Prism Rhapsody
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2008-10-22
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Recital Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Concertos (Marimba)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Marimba music.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 10_22_08 Alamo
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52487
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Percussion
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas