Doctoral Recital: 2008-10-21 - Daniel Stevens, viola Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Recital: 2008-10-21 - Daniel Stevens, viola
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
Performer: Stevens, DanielCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Viola
Composer: Bartók, Béla, 1881-1945Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Duets, violins; arr
Composer: Rolla, Alessandro, 1757-1841Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Duo No. 3 for Two Violas
Composer: Volkmann, Robert, 1815-1883Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Schlummerlied
Composer: Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Brandenburgische Konzerte. Nr. 6
Performer: Shook, TimothyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Performer: Stevens, PhillipContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Viola
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2008-10-21
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Recital Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Viola music (Violas (2))
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Viola music (Violas (2)), Arranged.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Concerti grossi.
- Trios (Piano, violas (2))
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 10_21_08 Stevens
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52486
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Viola
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Display Note: "Duets, violins; arr" - performed nos. 27, 32, 36, 43, 25; this work transcribed for viola by William Primrose.