Doctoral Recital: 2007-11-19 - David Begnoche, trombone Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Recital: 2007-11-19 - David Begnoche, trombone
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
Performer: Begnoche, DavidCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Trombone
Composer: Dutilleux, Henri, 1916-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Choral, cadence et fugato, trombone, piano
Composer: Bassett, Leslie, 1923-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sonatas, horn, piano (1954)
Composer: Hennagin, MichaelContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Three Emily Dickinson Songs
Composer: Borden, LawrenceContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: The Conditions of a Solitary Bird
Composer: Langford, GordonContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Rhapsody
Performer: Lim, RiraContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Performer: Bianchetta, TonyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Trombone
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2007-11-19
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Concert Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Trombone and piano music -- Scores and parts.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sonatas (Trombone and piano) -- Scores and parts.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Is Part Of: Dissertation: https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799464/
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 11_19_07 Begnoche
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52430
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Trombone Performance
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas