Is It Too Late?: A Theology of Ecology Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Is It Too Late?: A Theology of Ecology
Author: Cobb, John B., Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Editor: Hargrove, Eugene C., 1944-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: University of North Texas
Printer: E. O. Painter Printing CompanyContributor Type: Organization
Name: Environmental Ethics BooksPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1995
- Content Description: This book was the first single-authored book that covered ecological ethics and theology. It discusses key philosophical, theological, and ecological issues for Christians and other concerned citizens.
- Physical Description: 111 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nature -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Human ecology -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ecotheology.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: Christianity
- Keyword: ecology
- Keyword: ecological philosophy
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Center For Environmental PhilosophyCode: UNTCEP
- OCLC: 32430685
- ISBN: 0962680737
- Call Number: BT695.5 .C63 1995
- UNT Catalog No.: b2479309
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52175