The Beauty of Environment: A General Model for Environmental Aesthetics Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Beauty of Environment: A General Model for Environmental Aesthetics
Author: Sepänmaa, YrjöCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Editor: Hargrove, Eugene C., 1944-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: University of North Texas
Printer: E. O. Painter Printing CompanyContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: University of North Texas
Name: Environmental Ethics BooksPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1993
- Content Description: This book is a "systematic outlining of the field of environmental aesthetics beginning from the basis of analytical philosophy" (p. ix). The author discusses ecological and anthropological aesthetics, environmental ethics, the relation of art to nature, and environmental education and legislation. The index begins on page 188.
- Physical Description: xvi, 191 p. ; 25 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Environment (Aesthetics)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Environmental ethics.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Environment -- Philosophy.
- Keyword: philosophy
- Keyword: nature
- Keyword: art
- Keyword: aesthetics
- Keyword: legislation
- Keyword: education
- Keyword: meta-criticism
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Center For Environmental PhilosophyCode: UNTCEP
- OCLC: 16891767
- ISBN: 0962680729
- Call Number: Q60 .H53 v.234
- UNT Catalog No.: b1676736
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52173