Foundations of Environmental Ethics Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Foundations of Environmental Ethics
Author: Hargrove, Eugene C., 1944-Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Printer: E. O. Painter Printing CompanyContributor Type: Organization
Name: Environmental Ethics BooksPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1989
- Content Description: This book examines the social and philosophical attitudes in Western culture that relate to the environment including aesthetics, wildlife, and land use. Both the historical significance and a framework for further discussions of environmental ethics are discussed in the book.
- Physical Description: x, 229 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Environmental ethics.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Environmental protection.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Environment (Aesthetics)
- Keyword: philosophy
- Keyword: conservation
- Keyword: stewardship
- Keyword: nature
- Keyword: preservation
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Center For Environmental PhilosophyCode: UNTCEP
- OCLC: 18441628
- ISBN: 0133295745
- ISBN: 9780133295740
- Call Number: GF80.H37 1989
- Library of Congress Control Number: 88-25484
- UNT Catalog No.: b1451107
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52172
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Plustek Opticbook 3600