FCC Record, Volume 26, No. 7, Pages 4843 to 5761, March 28 - April 08, 2011 Page: 4,920
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
* The technology or technologies being deployed (e.g., CDMA, TDMA, LTE), or that the
licensee plans to deploy.
* The service(s) being provided (e.g., mobile voice, mobile data, fixed voice, fixed data), or the
service(s) the licensee intends to provide.
* The areas where the licensee is providing service.5
Licensees may illustrate the areas where they are providing service in narrative form or with maps,
noting which license is associated with service in a particular area.
The Bureau recognizes that many licensees hold multiple 700 MHz licenses. For administrative
ease, we encourage such licensees to file a consolidated status report. Within this report, the required
information must be provided on a license-by-license basis.
The Bureau does not anticipate that licensee status reports will include competitively sensitive
information such as the confidential terms and conditions of equipment contracts, site leases, or financial
arrangements. Nonetheless, parties that choose to provide competitively sensitive information may seek
confidential treatment in accordance with the Commission's rules and policies.6
Reports must be filed electronically through the Bureau's internet site at http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls.
1. After opening the Bureau's Universal Licensing System webpage
(http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls), select "ULS Pleadings" (under "ULS Online Systems") from
the link options located on the left side of the page.
2. Upon reaching the Non-docketed Pleadings page, select the "700 MHz Performance Status
Report" option from the Pleading Type drop-down menu.
3. In this instance, the filer is the licensee. Enter both filer information and contact
4. On the next page, enter the relevant call sign(s) included in the performance status report.
The report will be linked to each specified call sign via the Universal Licensing System
(ULS) License Search.
5. On the next page, select attachment type pleading or confidential pleading (if the filing
contains confidential information).
6. If you file a confidential report, you must also file a public report with the confidential
6 See, e.g.. 47 C.F.R. 0.459.
7 For further information regarding filing confidential information, see47 C.F.R. 0.459
Here’s what’s next.
This book can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Book.
United States. Federal Communications Commission. FCC Record, Volume 26, No. 7, Pages 4843 to 5761, March 28 - April 08, 2011, book, April 2011; Washington D.C.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc52169/m1/92/?rotate=270: accessed February 24, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.