FCC Record, Volume 26, No. 7, Pages 4843 to 5761, March 28 - April 08, 2011 Page: 4,981
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
* Select Site Based to search only for site-based licenses.
* Select Facility ID to search by facility identification number.
* Select Geographic to search by coordinates, county/state, address, and frequency
* Select Buildout Deadline to search by Buildout Deadline information, auction, radio
services and more.
* Select Lease Specific to search by Lease information.
* Select 800 MHz Reconfiguration Search to search by call sign, region, frequency
range and more.
5. The appropriate License Search screen appears. This screen contains several data entry
fields used for specifying the criteria for your license search. Specify the search criteria
necessary to locate the desired license. Please refer to the following "Basic Guidelines
for Specifying Search Criteria" for more information.
If you are searching for an Auction 78 license, use the Market Based search and click 78
in the Auction ID field.
Basic Guidelines for Specifying Search Criteria:
* You must specify search criteria in at least one field. You do not have to specify
search criteria in all of the search fields. Enter search criteria into as many fields
as you wish.
* To specify search criteria in a search field containing a menu of options, click the
desired option from the menu. Use the scroll bars to view all options in a menu.
You can select multiple options from a menu by pressing the CTRL key while you
click the menu options.
* Click the Reset button to undo a menu selection and clear entries in all of the
Click the ? Help button for a definition of each search field available on the License
6. After you have specified the desired search criteria, click the Search button. The system
will scan the database for any licenses matching the search criteria. The matching license
records will be listed on the Search Results screen. The Search Results screen will
identify the call sign, licensee name, license status, radio service code, and expiration
date for each license returned in the query.
Here’s what’s next.
This book can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Book.
United States. Federal Communications Commission. FCC Record, Volume 26, No. 7, Pages 4843 to 5761, March 28 - April 08, 2011, book, April 2011; Washington D.C.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc52169/m1/153/: accessed September 21, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.