FCC Record, Volume 26, No. 7, Pages 4843 to 5761, March 28 - April 08, 2011 Page: 4,977
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
* Select Market Based to search only for applications associated with an FCC
* Select Site Based to search only for site-based applications.
* Select Facility ID to search by facility identification number.
* Select Geographic to search by coordinates, county/state, address, and frequency
* Select Link Registration ID to search by the link registration identification number.
* Select NG Number to search by the Interdepartment Radio Advisory Committee
(IRAC) coordination number.
* Select Secondary Markets Search to search by Assignment information, transfer
information, date information and more.
* Select Ownership Search to search Ownership Disclosure Filings by Filing Type,
Filing Status and more.
5. The appropriate Application Search screen appears. This screen contains several data
entry fields used for specifying the criteria for your application search. Specify the
search criteria necessary to locate the desired application. Please refer to the following
"Basic Guidelines for Specifying Search Criteria" for more information.
If you are searching for an application filed for Auction 78, use the Market Based search
and click 78 in the Auction ID field.
Basic Guidelines for Specifying Search Criteria:
* You must specify search criteria in at least one field. You do not have to specify
search criteria in all of the search fields. Enter search criteria into as many fields
as you wish.
* To specify search criteria in a search field containing a menu of options, click the
desired option from the menu. Use the scroll bars to view all options in a menu.
You can select multiple options from a menu by pressing the CTRL key while you
click the menu options.
* Click the Reset button to undo a menu selection and clear entries in all of the
Click the 7 Help button for a definition of each search field available on the Application
Here’s what’s next.
This book can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Book.
United States. Federal Communications Commission. FCC Record, Volume 26, No. 7, Pages 4843 to 5761, March 28 - April 08, 2011, book, April 2011; Washington D.C.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc52169/m1/149/: accessed October 16, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.