Triumphal Arrival in Rotterdam of Prince Maurice of Orange-Nassau After the Battle of Nieuwpoort in 1600 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Triumphal Arrival in Rotterdam of Prince Maurice of Orange-Nassau After the Battle of Nieuwpoort in 1600
Artist: Gros, Lucien AlphonseCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: French painter; 1845-1913;
Owner: Berko Fine PaintingsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Knokke-Heist, West Flanders, Flanders, Belgium;
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1884
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original :
- Content Description: A triumphal man on a white horse is led by a trio of men in red. Many people are on foot and many more cheer from windows and appear to be extremely happy.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: xkl064527
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52148