At the Fair Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title At the Fair
Artist: Lassalle, Camille-LéopoldCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: French painter; born 1839;
Owner: Berko Fine PaintingsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Knokke-Heist, West Flanders, Flanders, Belgium;
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1877
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original :
- Content Description: The painting depicts an outdoor carnival or festival with booths, sun shielded with awnings, selling items while in the background a tent is visible. Children play and men and women walk around the fair grounds. Large trees complete the background.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): French
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): fairgrounds
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: xkl060238
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52143