General View of Universal Exposition, Paris, 1889 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title General View of Universal Exposition, Paris, 1889
Owner: Musée CarnavaletContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Paris, France
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1889
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : colored engraving
- Content Description: A three-fourths angle aerial view illustrates the grounds of the Universal Exposition of 1889 and is noted as such on the engraving.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): illustrations (layout features)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): aerial views
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): industrial expositions
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): exhibitions (events)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: xir216454
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52113