Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Self-Portrait
Artist: Chardin, Jean-SiméonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: French; 1699-1779;
Owner: Musée du LouvreContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Paris, France
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1775
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : pastel, paper ; 46 x 38 cm.
- Content Description: The portrait is of a man wearing head covering, glasses and gazing straight out of the picture plane.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): self-portraits
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: xir205496
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52092