[Tapestry in the Chagall Hall Knesset Assembly Hall, Jerusalem] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Tapestry in the Chagall Hall Knesset Assembly Hall, Jerusalem]
Artist: Chagall, MarcCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Belorussian painter and designer; 1887-1985; active in France;
Photographer: Bridgeman Art LibraryContributor Type: Organization
Owner: Chagall State Hall, KnessetContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Jerusalem, Israel
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1965/1968
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : tapestry ; 475 x 531 cm.
- Content Description: The colorful tapestry depicts Jerusalem as the focus of the Jewish experience and its history. The tapestry depicted in this view is the left most section of the triptych.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): tapestries
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): wall hangings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: xir201670
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52086