Letter from Charles Baudelaire to Richard Wagner Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Letter from Charles Baudelaire to Richard Wagner
Author: Baudelaire, CharlesCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1821-1867; French;
Owner: Bibliothèque Litteraire Jacques DoucetContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Paris, France
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1860-02-17
- Physical Description: page of correspondence : pen and ink, paper
- Content Description: The second page of the letter is written in pen and ink in French.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): leaves (gathered matter components)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: xir200370
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52083