Beach in Moonlight, Seascape with Light Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Beach in Moonlight, Seascape with Light
Artist: Spilliaert, LeonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1881-1946; Belgian;
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1908
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : pen and ink, watercolor, pencil, paper ; 50 x 65 cm.
- Content Description: The landscape, sky and water are vaguely suggested in this mostly monochromatic drawing.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): drawings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): landscapes (representations)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: xir198424
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52076