Caricature of Louis XVI (1754-1793) Playing Chess with a Soldier of National Guard Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Caricature of Louis XVI (1754-1793) Playing Chess with a Soldier of National Guard
Owner: Bibliothèque NationaleContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Paris, France
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : colored engraving
- Content Description: A group of aristocrats, nobility and a soldier mingle around a game of chess.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): engravings (prints)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): cartoons (humorous images)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): satire (artistic device)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): French
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: xir181046
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52051