Beech Trunks Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Beech Trunks
Artist: Spilliaert, LeonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1881-1946; Belgian;
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1945
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : pen and ink, watercolor, paper ; 60 x 49 cm.
- Content Description: Tree trunks begin at the front left edge of the composition and move at an angle to the right side. The trunks in the foreground are blue and the ones in the background are white. A small leafless sapling is also in the foreground.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): landscapes (representations)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): watercolors (paintings)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): drawings (visual works)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: xir171861
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52018