Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Self-Portrait
Artist: Spilliaert, LeonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1881-1946; Belgian;
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1907/1908
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : gouache, watercolor, crayon, paper
- Content Description: The artwork depicts a young man amidst an interior setting of non-specificity.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): self-portraits
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Expressionist
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: xir171860
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52017