Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Vanitas
Artist: Holbein, Hans, the youngerCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: German painter and draftsman; 1497-1543~; active in Switzerland and England;
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1543
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : oil paint, panel
- Content Description: A skeleton stands at a lectern reading a large book, a vase of flowers and an apple are also on the stand. At the feet of the skeleton is an overturned hour glass.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Northern Renaissance
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: xir165550
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc52009