Chelsea Tower Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Chelsea Tower
Architect: WS Atkins ConsultantsCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: British architectural firm;
Photographer: Veritas Imaging Inc.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 2002/2005
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work : reinforced concrete, steel, glass, aluminum ; 230 meters high
- Content Description: The interior view shows the kitchen with some appliances. The window over the sink looks onto another skyscraper.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): apartment hotels
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): skyscrapers
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Contemporary (style of art)
- Place Name: United Arab Emirates - Dubai Emirate - Dubai
- Place Point: north=25.211544; east=55.274322;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: ver02557
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc51939