Alleyway in Historic Bastakiya Neighborhood Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Alleyway in Historic Bastakiya Neighborhood
Photographer: Veritas Imaging Inc.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work : plaster, adobe, rock
- Content Description: The view is of the facades next to an alleyway and shows the maintenance scaffolding and pipes projecting from the walls. A wind tower is also shown.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): badgirs
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): drains
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): adobe (material)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): dwellings
- Place Name: United Arab Emirates - Dubai Emirate - Dubai
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: ver02461
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc51922