Anderton Court Shops Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Anderton Court Shops
Architect: Wright, Frank LloydCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1867-1959; American;
Photographer: Veritas Imaging Inc.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1952/1954
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work : concrete, copper ; 3 floors
- Content Description: This view shows a passageway with a circular window and a doorway to an upper floor. The concrete surface is a cream color.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): boutiques
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): commercial buildings
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): mercantile buildings
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): specialty stores
- Place Name: United States - California - Los Angeles County - Beverly Hills
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: ver02002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc51855