Anderton Court Shops Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Anderton Court Shops
Architect: Wright, Frank LloydCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1867-1959; American;
Photographer: Veritas Imaging Inc.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1952/1954
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work : concrete, copper ; 3 floors
- Content Description: The view is of the spire that rises over the light well. Cracks in the concrete facade can be seen. The complex decorative exterior structure of the spire is visible in this view.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): stores
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): specialty stores
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): mercantile buildings
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): commercial buildings
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): boutiques
- Historic Place Name: Spain - Valencia Autonomous Community - Valencia Province - Valencia
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: ver01997
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc51850