Aspendos Aqueduct with Pressure Tower Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Aspendos Aqueduct with Pressure Tower
Photographer: Veritas Imaging Inc.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 0100/0199
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work : dressed stone, brick
- Content Description: The full height of the aqueduct is visible with its abutting arches.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): aqueducts
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): water distribution structures
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Imperial (Roman)
- Keyword: Aspendos, Turkey
- Place Name: Turkey - Akdeniz kıyısı Region - Antalya Ili Province - Belkis
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: ver00934
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc51783