Abbey Church of Ottobeuren Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Abbey Church of Ottobeuren
- Parallel Title Benedictine Monastery Church of the Holy Trinity
Architect: Fischer, Johann MichaelCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1692-1766; German;
Photographer: Hartill Art AssociatesContributor Type: Organization
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1737/1766
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work :
- Content Description: An angel and a putto decorate the choir stall.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): abbey churches
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Baroque
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): German
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): putti (motifs)
- Keyword: angels
- Place Name: Germany - Bavaria - Schwaben - Ottobeuren
- Place Point: north=47.940852; east=10.298012;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: sge0015
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc51696