Experiment Station Record, Volume 93, July-December, 1945 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Experiment Station Record, Volume 93, July-December, 1945
- Serial Title Experiment Station Record
Author: U.S. Department of Agriculture. Agricultural Research Administration. Office of Experiment Stations.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: R. W. Trullinger, Chief; E. C. Elting, Assistant Chief
Editor: H. L. KnightCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Howard Lawton Knight
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1947
- Digitized: 2008-03-12
- Content Description: Volume provides abstracts of agricultural experiments conducted during the year. Also includes statistics, convention reports, bulletins, bibliographies, and listings for Spanish edition publications from the Puerto Rico station. Name and subject indexes start on page 817.
- Physical Description: xiii, 941 p. ; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agriculture -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agriculture -- Abstracts -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agricultural experiment stations -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agriculture -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agriculture -- Bibliographies.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Reconstruction, 1939-1951.
- Keyword: chemistry
- Keyword: botany
- Keyword: zoology
- Keyword: entomology
- Keyword: meteorology
- Keyword: soils
- Keyword: water
- Keyword: fertilizers
- Keyword: crops
- Keyword: horticulture
- Keyword: forestry
- Keyword: seeds
- Keyword: weeds
- Keyword: feeds
- Keyword: diseases
- Keyword: plants
- Keyword: veterinary
- Keyword: dairying
- Keyword: technology
- Keyword: engineering
- Keyword: animals
- Keyword: nutrition
- Keyword: World War II
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Puerto Rico
- Place Name: Canada
- Start Date: 1934
- End Date: 1945
Name: United States Experiment Station RecordCode: USESRD
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 8916588
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc5063
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C