Israel After the 2015 Elections: What Does Netanyahu's Victory Mean for U.S. Policy? Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Israel After the 2015 Elections: What Does Netanyahu's Victory Mean for U.S. Policy?
Author: Zanotti, JimCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-03-24
- Content Description: This report briefly discusses the implications of recent elections in Israel, which has leading candidates that openly differed on how to manage disagreements with the United States and the international community on various matters
- Physical Description: 3 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Elections
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign leaders
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Israel
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IN10251
- Accession or Local Control No: IN10251_2015Mar24
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc505635