Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response: The SAFER Grant Program Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response: The SAFER Grant Program
Author: Kruger, Lennard G.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Science and Technology Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-03-10
- Content Description: This report discusses the Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER) Act, which authorizes grants to career, volunteer, and combination local fire departments for the purpose of increasing the number of firefighters to help communities meet industry-minimum standards and attain 24-hour staffing to provide adequate protection from fire and fire-related hazards.
- Physical Description: 13 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Emergency management
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Fire fighters
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Firemen
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Fire departments
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33375
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33375_2015Mar10
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc505566