U.S. Trade and Investment Relationship with Sub-Saharan Africa: The African Growth and Opportunity Act Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S. Trade and Investment Relationship with Sub-Saharan Africa: The African Growth and Opportunity Act
Author: Jones, Vivian C.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Trade and Finance
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-02-04
- Content Description: This report presents perspectives on African economic trends and provides an overview of U.S. trade and investment flows with sub-Saharan Africa (SSA). It discusses the provisions of the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) and the changes that have occurred since its enactment. It concludes with a brief discussion of issues of congressional interest.
- Physical Description: 35 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Developing countries
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic conditions -- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic development
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign economic relations -- Sub-Saharan Africa -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Place Name: Africa
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL31772
- Accession or Local Control No: RL31772_2010Feb04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc505532