Let's go! U.S.A. : keep 'em flying! Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Let's go! U.S.A. : keep 'em flying!
- Alternate Title Uncle Sam needs pilots, be a U.S. Army Flying Cadet
- Series Title American War Posters
Author: United States. Adjutant-General's Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: [United States. Army. Recruiting Publicity Bureau.]Place of Publication: United StatesAdditional Info: [U.S. Army, Recruiting Publicity Bureau]
- Creation: 1941
- Content Description: Recruiting poster for U.S. Army Air Corps. The words, "Let's go! U.S.A. Keep 'em flying!" in red form a circle around a blue silhouette illustration of three planes flying, and the caption "Uncle Sam needs pilots, be a U.S. Army Flying Cadet".
- Physical Description: 1 poster : col. ; 97 x 64 cm.
- Keyword: U.S. Army Air Corps
- Keyword: recruitment
- Keyword: U.S. Army
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Army -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc. -- Posters -- Specimens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: War posters, American -- 1939-1945 -- Specimens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Recruiting & enlistment -- United States -- Posters -- Specimens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- United States -- Posters -- Specimens.
- Keyword: pilots
- Keyword: keep 'em flying
- Keyword: flying cadets
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: World War Poster CollectionCode: WWPC
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: Database No. 158
- Accession or Local Control No: Historical Collection Accession No. WP No.# 10
- Call Number: Posters WW2 RPB 5
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc505
- Display Note: Additional text: "Air Corps, U.S. Army : Visit or write the nearest U.S. Army Recruiting Station or write to the Commanding General of the Corps Area nearest you: ... or write to Enlisted Division, C-4, A.G.O., Washington, D.C." Includes city & state locations for First through Ninth Corps Area Recruiting Stations. "P-32-RPB-5-14-41-50M" Another copy is in the UNT Libraries' collection (Historical Collection no. 2030; DB #159). Not listed in GPO Monthly Catalog, Checklist, or OCLC database.
- Display Note: Date of publication is not printed on the poster.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Vidar Latitude